Monday, August 17, 2015

Missha Snail 3D Deep Repair Mask


Missha Snail 3D Deep Repair Mask 



Hi guys,
I just tried Missha deep repair mask that is given by a friend from Korea. I have tried several facial masks before, and I have to say that this is one of the best repair masks I have tried! The next day after I use other facial masks, I get one or two pimples. I do not know what causes it. However, when I use Missha mask, it is immediately absorbed by the skin. After 10 seconds of placing the mask on my face, I feel a little tingling. I knew that my skin has been really dry lately, so wearing this mask is really hydrating to my face. (My face becomes dry due to daily use of sunscreen) It is cool, and it feels great! 

I applied it for 20 minutes and put the excess moisture on my neck and face :) This mask left my face very soft, smooth, and supple! This is my new favorite mask other than the Laneige water sleeping mask.

I recommend using the Missha Snail 3D Deep Repair Mask. It is not that expensive, and it brings wonder to my skin. 

Here is the link where you can buy the mask. I hope this review helps those who have not tried this mask before. Have a great day :)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00UPAPJNS/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1C55MZLYCEYT5&coliid=I2D2YL1X844X2S


Note: I have a combination skin type, 

Disclaimer: This review is solely my opinion. No one sponsored this blog. Please understand that this product may work for my skin well, but not for all. 

Comments and concerns are greatly appreciated. 

Questions:
1. What facial masks work for you? 
2. What is your skin type?

No comments:

Post a Comment