Tuesday, August 18, 2015

AUGUST IPSY GLAM BAG FINALLY ARRIVED!

AUGUST IPSY GLAM BAG FINALLY ARRIVED!


Hi everyone!

Today, I am so happy because my august IPSY glam bag has finally arrived! Yay! I am so excited to see what I've got from them although I received an email from them five days before it arrived -- informing me of the products I will get. It is just different seeing it in person. This is my first glam bag ever! I just give IPSY a try. The glam bag looks like this when it arrived to my mail:









Here are the contents:



I got Briogeo Blossom & Bloom ginseng + biotin volumizer
(blow dry spray) 1 oz/30mL
Comment: This product has a refreshing smell. Actually, it smells like a body spray. Although I picked hair products, volumizer is not going to fit my style because my hair has too much volume already. Anyway, I will still give it a try, and let you know if it will make my hair more manageable.


Next, I got Noyah All-Natural Lipstick/Rougr a Levres in 'Desert Rose'
Comment: It is not that moisturizing when applied on the lips, and I am not fond of the smell. It fades easily. The color is too light pink for me.




Then, I got a nail polish named, TRUST FUND BEAUTY (Elegantly Wasted).
Comment: I don't usually put on nail polish due to school purposes. They do not allow colored nail polish except those natural color ones. Since it is summer break, I will use this for sure. I love the colo by the way. It is a light purple :) Thank you IPSY for this I get to try a new style. Whenever I buy from the store, I usually do not have the courage to pick a daring nail color, but since this is here, I am more than willing to try it now. {Update: I tried it on, and I like the color so much! My aunts and grandma said it looks good on my hand too. It easily dries. Two coats is a must on this nail polish! Sometimes, I only apply one coat and it looks fine to me. With this, I need two coats, so it will last at least two days).

Next, I got SKONE Cosmetics LUXE DOUBLER- eye and lip pencil (18 ~ Wine)
Comments: I am excited to try this soon!

Finally, I got the JUARA TURMERIC ANTIOXIDANT RADIANCE MASK -- brightens; minimizes pores, all skin types 10ml/.34oz
Comment: I haven't open this one yet. It is a peace of mind when i check it, the product is still sealed. I'll let you know what I think of this product once I get the chance to use it.



I chose Michelle Phan as my beauty adviser, and I am looking forward to work with her more! Thank you for choosing these products for me. Let me know what you got from your August glam bag.

Overall, I like the nail polish so far. I am looking forward on trying the other products. I will tell you what I think of them once I try them out. :) Good night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment