Friday, July 10, 2015

Let's get started

Starting with...


Hi! Maymay here ^_^ I am so inspired by many beauty gurus and other unique people all over the internet who are so generous to share their tips about their lifestyle, diet,  exercise and more. In return, I feel like it is time to give back. I am going to share my tips and recommendations about health, beauty, diet and a lot more about life. So exciting~!

Here are basic things about myself:

1.      A junior college student
2.      Love singing (but singing doesn’t like me)
3.      Like reading (nonfiction; health, mind, and body)
4.      Love watching K-series (of course!)
5.      Love youtube videos (to name a few: health, skin care, and FOOD!)



Okay, that’s it for now! I am excited to talk to you all soon!!! Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment